Shipping classes allow you to set up shipping options which you can use again and again on new items which you list on Hewi.
There are two ways to set up a shipping class:
- By selecting ADD NEW on hardlyeverwornit.com/account/sell/shipping;
- By selecting ADD NEW in the shipping section at the bottom of the page when you list a new item at hardlyeverwornit.com/account/sell/add-product.
On the Add Shipping page, follow these steps:
- Choose a name for your shipping class. We suggest you make it as informative as possible, so you can easily use it on multiple items. For example, for items such as shoes and ankle boots, you could call a shipping class ‘Small footwear.’
- Select your dispatch time (from one to seven working days)
- From the dropdown, choose which zones you will ship to. The default zones are United Kingdom, European Union, United States and Rest of World. If you wish to add additional zones, select ‘Add Zone’. If you wish to delete a zone, select Delete.
- For each zone, set the shipping price. For example, in shipping class ‘Small footwear’ you might choose to set the shipping at £8 for the UK, £10 for the EU and £15 for Rest of World.
- At this point, you can choose to add combined shipping. This means that if a UK buyer buys two pairs of shoes from you, you can put them in the same package and charge less (and pay less) for shipping. For example, in ‘Small footwear’ you might choose £5 for an additional pair sent to the UK, £7 for the EU and £10 for Rest of World. This means that if a buyer buys two pairs of shoes from you, to be shipped to the UK, they will be charged - and you will receive - £13 for shipping, rather than £16. To add combined shipping, enter the price for the additional items in ‘Additional item’.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page.
- You can edit a shipping class at any time by going to hardlyeverwornit.com/account/sell/shipping and selecting edit beneath the class you want to change.