When a buyer purchases multiple items from you, you can save time and money by sending all their items in one package.
By setting up shipping classes you can automatically apply a discount to the delivery cost when a buyer purchases multiple items.
How to set up combined shipping
- Log in to Hewi
- Go to hardlyeverwornit.com/account/sell/shipping
- Select 'Add New'
- Choose a name for your shipping class. We suggest you make it as informative as possible, so that you can use it on multiple items. For example, for items such as clothing such as t-shirts, lingerie and swimwear, you could call a shipping class ‘Small and light items’
- Select your dispatch time (from one to seven working days)
- From the dropdown, choose which zones you will ship to. The default zones are United Kingdom, European Union, United States and Rest of World. If you wish to add additional zones, select ‘Add Zone’. If you wish to delete a zone, select Delete.
- For each zone, set the price you will charge for the first item in an order which a buyer makes, for example, in shipping class ‘Small and light items’ you might choose to set the shipping at £5 for the UK, £8 for the EU and £12 for Rest of World.
- Then, decide how much you want to charge for an additional item which the buyer buys from you, within the same class. For example, in ‘Small and light items’ you might choose £2 for the UK, £3 for the EU and £5 for Rest of World. This means that if a buyer buys two t-shirts from you, to be shipped to the UK, they will be charged - and you will receive - £7 for shipping. For two t-shirts shipped to Rest of World, the buyer will be charged £17.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page.
- You can edit a shipping class at any time by going to hardlyeverwornit.com/account/sell/shipping and selecting edit beneath the class you want to change.