These terms apply to Users who use the Hewi VIP Service to sell products on our website.
The terms "us", "our" "we" or "hardlyeverwornit.com" refer to Hardly Ever Ltd. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before using the Hewi VIP Service.
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to sell Products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated in October 2021.
- ABOUT US
We operate the website hardlyeverwornit.com. We are Hardly Ever Ltd, a company registered in the United Kingdom under company number 7002732 and with our registered office and main trading address at 54 Welbeck Street, London, W1G 9XS. Our VAT number is 124 9705 10.
If you wish to contact us you can do so by telephoning our customer service team on +44 020 7487 2679 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- ABOUT YOU
If you are a consumer then references in these terms and conditions (the "Terms") to "you" are to the individual using our website and listing products ("Products") for private and non-commercial purposes.
If you are a business, references in these Terms to "you" are to the business that you have the authority to bind in accordance with section .
In these Terms:
- "Buyer" means a purchaser of a Product on the website from a Seller;
- "Account" means a customer account which has been opened by you through our website;
- "Order" means an order for a Product placed on the website;
- "Seller" means the seller of a product, being a business or consumer seller;
- "VAT" means Value Added Tax;
- "VIP Item" means a Product listed for sale by a Seller using the VIP Service;
- "VIP Service" means the service operated by us on the website in relation to VIP Items as further described in the VIP Terms and Conditions;
- a person includes a natural person, corporate or unincorporated body (whether or not having separate legal personality);
- a reference to a party includes its successors or permitted assigns;
- a reference to a statute or statutory provision is a reference to such statute or statutory provision as amended or re-enacted. A reference to a statute or statutory provision includes any subordinate legislation made under that statute or statutory provision, as amended or re-enacted;
- any phrase introduced by the terms including, include, in particular or any similar expression, shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words preceding those terms; and
- a reference to writing or written includes emails.
- THE SERVICE
Our VIP service offers:
- The services of the HEWI VIP team, which is responsible for all aspects of your account management
- Product collection service
- Product inventory
- In-house Photographer - all images are copyrighted and remain the property of Hewi.
- Items authenticated and processed for sale - the upload of products is scheduled at the team’s discretion
- Pricing - prices are set by our curation team. For high value pieces, or on a requested item basis, the client will approve pricing before the items are set live on HEWI.
- Storage - Items are insured and securely stored until they are sold and shipped.
- Promotion - We promote your items globally on the HEWI platform, via newsletter and social media. We will make regular reductions on any unsold items in order to drive sales within your account.
- Authenticity - Please provide all packaging, receipts, and Cites to assist with the sale of your items. If an item requires external authentication, the team will make contact to advise. There will be an extra charge for this service. If an item is confirmed as counterfeit, you will be immediately notified.
- Payment management - Payments are made monthly. Payment is made via bank transfer or PayPal. Please note that fees will be charged for international payments.
- Privacy - Please request an NDA if one is required and advise the team if minimal communication is preferred.
Commission is charged at the following rates, including VAT:
|Item Price||What you get|
|£0 - 1,000||65%|
|£1,001 - 5,000||70%|
|£5,001 - 20,000||80%|
For items below £100 a minimum commission of £25 will be applied.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES
Once an item is brought into Hewi’s care, the team will dedicate their time and experience to process your items to ensure optimum online presentation.Therefore, once your items are online, any request for an item to be returned before a period of 6 months has passed, will incur a small return fee of £3 per item + shipping.
Items deemed not suitable for sale must be collected within five business days or storage costs will be incurred. Storage costs will be incurred for a maximum of one month. If no arrangements are made during this time, the items will be donated to a charity of our choice. In the event that your item has not been sold after 12 months, we will contact you outlining your options.
Dry cleaning and repairs - should any items need dry cleaning or repair, this will be charged to your account. Items should be sent to HEWI in a clean, saleable condition.
We reserve the right to suspend or close any Account or otherwise restrict access to our website and the Products if you fail to pay any charges due to us by you under this Agreement immediately when such payment becomes due.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL AND RETURNS
The Buyer may cancel an Order of a VIP item within 14 days of date of receipt of the Product(s).
All underwear, hats and swimwear items are strictly non-refundable. Please ask the seller for detailed guidance on size, if required, prior to purchase.