Select 'Add new product' in your account, and follow the simple steps.
Once you have completed your listing, select 'Submit for review' and your item will go to the Hewi team for approval to go live on the site.
Your item will be reviewed within 24 hours, and we will contact you if there are any issues regarding your listing.
When considering prices, please keep in mind the following points: condition, desirability and age. We suggest you check similar items already listed on Hewi, for guidance. It is at Hewi's discretion to allow or disallow a seller's asking price.
In your listing, please be honest about the condition of the item. If the item has marks or is slightly damaged, state this in the listing and provide photographs.
Please include as much detail as you can in your listing, especially measurements and size information... it will help your item to sell.
- Always photograph the entire item, keep the background simple and avoid blurred or filtered images.
- Clear, detailed photos improve browsing and increase selling potential.
- Do not upload any images which you do not own or have permission from the owner to upload.
- All proof of authenticity should be included in your images, from receipt to ribbon.
- Professional sellers are defined as a business using the platform to sell their items. It is their responsibility to follow the UK laws for selling and declaring.